At Drainage 2000 customer care is integral to everything we do. Your needs remain our number one priority. This is why we always quote ourselves - Excellence comes as standard.Read more
How we work
- 1. The company will carry out and complete the work and provide all necessary labour, materials and equipment.
- 2. The company will arrive on site to start the work within 1 hour of an appointment, in a vehicle clearly marked with the Company’s name.
- 3. All staff employed by the Company will carry proof of identity, which will include a photograph and telephone number for verification.
- 4. Before starting work they will make and maintain contact with the customer, and during the course of work customers will be informed of progress and findings. They will also advise the customer when they leave site. All vehicles carry mobile phones
- 5. Unless otherwise agreed, normal working hours will be Monday to Friday between 8.00am and 4.30pm.
- 6. The Company will provide a written method statement of the work to be undertaken. This will usually form part of the quotation except where jobs are of an emergency nature.
- 7. The job will be carried out in accordance with the Company’s Health & Safety policy, which will satisfy national Health & Safety requirements. Copies of the Company’s Health & Safety policy are available for inspection at our main office.
- 8. The Company will use trained skilled operatives who have completed and passed tests in Confined Spaces working. Certificates will be carried on the Company’s vehicles.
- 9. Qualified surveyors, currently holding an OS20X (D20P) certificate, will undertake all CCTV Surveys. Photocopies of certificates will be carried on the survey vehicle.
- 10. All equipment used by the Company will be designed for safe working use in sewers and drains.
- 11. On completion of the job the site will be left clean and tidy.
- 12. The CCTV report will either be given to the customer on site or, more generally, sent within 5 working days of completion of works on site. The company will keep a copy of the report for 12 months/
- 13. Before any work commences charges will have been agreed with the customer.
- 14. The price quoted will be the price invoiced – GUARANTEED.
- 15. All vehicles carry the latest safety equipment on board to undertake the works safely and all personnel are trained in the correct usage of the same.